About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Client Retention Specialist
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Client Retention Specialist for a large Canadian client. This is a permanent position that works hybrid out of the office in Etobicoke. The schedule is 3 days in office and 2 at home. Schedule is set but chosen by the employee. There will be regular visits to client sites across the GTA. The salary range is 65-85k depending upon experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with RFP and the bid process. Security industry experience STRONGLY preferred.
- Visit clients to build long lasting and strong relationships.
- Attend regular client meetings regarding SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Liaise between client and organization to support retention and account growth.
- Coordinate the rebid cycle for all expiring client contracts.
- Coordinate rebid proposal development with the rebid proposal development and pricing teams to ensure margins are maximized.
- Coordinate and participate in rebid sales presentations.
- Develop and manage the Contract Management structure.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on a weekly basis and lead the bi-weekly retention call with appropriate leadership teams.
- Drive renewal and pricing increase strategies.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 2+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of Security industry experience.
- RPF, bid and rebid experience required.
- Strong Account Management skills.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience; experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions, and materials in strictest confidence.
Full time hybrid position.
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00 p/a