About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Senior .NET Developer: SBSD
About the Role:
A senior .Net Developer for SBSD will be responsible for design and development of business components and services according to business requirements and technical specifications. You will be actively involved in all phases of software development life cycle: this includes requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration, set up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate:
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient and reliable back-end systems using Microsoft .Net
- Analyze user requirements and build systems according to the business specifications
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Implement CI/CD pipeline
- Working closely with other developers and staff such as project managers, and quality assurance team
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to intermediate and junior developers
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain high quality standards
- Ensure high availability and reliability of the systems
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code using industry best practices
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends, including but not limited to cloud technologies
- Diagnose and resolve production issues through the use of alerts, dashboards, and log analysis
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytic, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Capacity to prioritize and effectively handle numerous tasks in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse and reactive working environment.
- Previous experience with solution definition and ownership of delivery.
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members.
- We offer:
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
Preferred Qualifications & Knowledge base:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in Microsoft Net
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience with SQL Server
- Extensive experience in design/development of highly scalable and high performance distributed systems
- Proven experience with message-oriented middleware systems such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience with AKKA .Net
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must