About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Senior Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Project Manager/ Construction Manager, the Senior Project Coordinator assists and supports the Project Manager(s) on various projects and will be responsible for all coordinating duties and assist with the project administrative processes.
- Maintain excellent relationships with owners, architects, consultants, trades, and the public.
- Utilize Project Management Software, scheduling software, and accounting software to complete all project administration.
- Prepare close-out documentation, including O&M Manuals, warranties, coordinate warranty work, and archive project records.
- Prepare, coordinate, and monitor all deficiencies to completion.
- Participate in pre-tender site meetings, receiving quotations from trades, delivering tenders, and participating in proposals and presentations.
- Ensure the project team adheres to the provided timelines and deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Program.
- Reconciling subtrade and supplier’s accounts, manage day-to-day activities and prepare budget reports, monthly Project Cost Reports, cash-flow.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proven ability to diagnose, analyze and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Engineering degree (Civil/Construction/Architectural) or technical college diploma in Construction Management or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of construction experience of equivalent.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), industry practices, estimating/budgeting and scheduling.
- Strong understanding and adherence to safety standards
- WELL Accredited is an asset.
- Computer literate, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project · Experience with Primavera P6, Procore, and BIM software knowledge is an asset Working Conditions and Environment.
- Primary work location is in the head office or project sites and project related travel anticipated.
- Exposure to construction work site environment in all seasons