About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Senior Project Manager
About the Role:
Senior Project Manager reports to the Construction Manager, and works directly with clients and various departments to ensure a project is delivered on time and within budget. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams for one or more projects while managing all aspects of the project life cycle ensuring required performance deliverables of quality, cost, and schedules are achieved.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree (Civil/Construction/Architectural) or technical college diploma in Construction Management or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the ICI construction industry.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction, estimating, budgeting, scheduling, cost control, contract administration, technology, equipment, means and methods and general industry practices.
- Strong understanding and adherence to safety standards.
Assets & Knowledge base:
- Gold Seal Certified and LEED Accredited
- Net Zero, WELL and Passive House
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, and Microsoft Project
- Suretrak, Primavera P3 / P6
- Axis Accounting Software and Procore and BIM software
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to successfully manage construction projects and resolve project disputes effectively in a timely manner.
- Able to manage and inspire staff and to be an ambassador of the company.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to diagnose, analyze and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and timelines.
- Work with a growing company on diverse projects with advanced software technology
- Career development and training
- Caring work environment that is inclusive and welcoming
- A hybrid work schedule
- Competitive benefit plan