About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Scheduler – Construction:
About the Role:
Scheduler – ICI for an industry leading Canadian client. This is a full time, permanent, in-office position. The base salary range is 90-110k plus profit sharing, employee shares, benefits, vacation and RRSP matching. The working hours are daytime, Monday to Friday.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree (Civil/Construction/Architectural) or Diploma or Equivalency – combination of technical training and/or related experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the ICI construction industry.
- Advanced Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project is required.
- Procore knowledge is an asset.
- Experience scheduling on large ICI construction projects preferred.
- Create a master schedule incorporating the CPM schedule and the contractor’s schedule.
- Track activities and changes to the critical path.
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules.
- Track, analyze, and report information.
- Ensure accuracy of project schedules and performed version control.
- Monitor project’s progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress.
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, and develop contingency plans.
- Identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution.
- Work with the project managers and discipline leads on project status.
- Work with a growing company on diverse projects with advanced software technology
- Career development and training
- Caring work environment that is inclusive and welcoming
- A hybrid work schedule
- Competitive benefit plan