About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Facilities Maintenance Technician – Cantonese / Mandarin
About the Role:
The main responsibility of an IOC Support Agent is to be the first line of contact for all IT related matters to the business; from dealing with end user support, incident management or reacting to alerts from our monitoring tools
The ideal candidate:
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair. Making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g., wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g., replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g., preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g., walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g., sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Snacks and beverages in the office
- Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
We are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would someone who has strong troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail is needed. Individual must be adaptable and enjoy a high performing culture.