About 3T Staffing:
Rely on our handpicked, trusted and professional talent scouts to be your permanent staffing service providers. Our primary goal is to match talented candidates with well sought-after companies. We are the bridge to get you in front of desirable employers who are currently hiring in your niche. Please visit us at https://3tstaffing.com
Posted On 09/11/2022
About the Role:
As a SOC analyst, you are responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, analysis and issue resolution activities related to security incidents and possible gaps. You take initiative to implement preventive measures and in urgent and complex incidents, you ensure that appropriate countermeasures are taken.
The ideal candidate:
- A degree in Information Technology or equivalent field.
- Strong affinity with IT security.
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols, operating systems, security-monitoring tools, network analysis tools and attack techniques.
- Ability to communicate verbally as in written form with stakeholders at both technical and management level.
- An adaptable individual that sees solutions for complex problems, able to juggle the needs of the different teams.
- A very strong understanding of how Active Directory works (GPO, OU’s, Hardening of Servers, etc.).
- A strong understanding of Linux.
- Security certifications in the likes of Security+, CEH would be nice but not required
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Snacks and beverages in the office
- Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
We are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has a strong affinity with IT security, responsible and curious. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Strong analytic, conceptual, and problem -solving abilities with attention to detail is needed. Individual must be self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.